Become a Midwifery Advocate
Please Support the Midwifery Model of Care by becoming a member of Citizens for Midwifery or another Advocacy Group listed below.
- Citizens for Midwifery - A national consumer-based group promoting the Midwives Model of Care
- Arizona Association of Midwives- Your local midwifery organization
- The Big Push - National Midwifery Advocacy group aiming to make midwifery legal and accessible for people in every state.
- Formation for the Advancement of Midwifery (FAM) - A non-profit organization dedicated to increasing access to midwifery in North America through education, research and public policy.
- MAMA Campaign - National Association of Certified Professional Midwives (NACPM) Advocating for National Certified Professional Midwives
- Mothers Naturally - A public education program from the Midwives Alliance of North America.
- Midwives Alliance of North America (MANA) - professional membership organization that promotes excellence in midwifery practice, endorses diversity in educational backgrounds and practice styles, and is dedicated to unifying and strengthening the profession, thereby increasing access to quality health care and improving outcomes for women, babies, families, and communities.